I started the month of February in Charleston, on a two-week journey (made doable due to working from residence) with one clear goal in thoughts: escape winter in Minnesota for a short time. And that? That I did. I walked the streets for miles at a time, tried a complete host of eating places, and took in every one of many many sights. It was a magical strategy to infuse a little bit power into the winter season, and I can nonetheless really feel the lingering results of it as I sit at my desk again in Minneapolis on a blustery, snowy day.
I want a little bit of that magic—the type that comes from experiencing one thing new—for all of you this winter. It might not be a visit, however certainly something out of the unusual will do. Take into account taking over an exercise you’ve been that means to strive (cross-country snowboarding, anybody?), venturing out to seize a chew at a brand new spot, or shopping for a contemporary bouquet of flowers within the brightest shade you’ll find so as to add a little bit additional one thing to your house.
As we inch nearer to the tip of the shortest month of the yr, we’re looking again at among the issues our staff cherished on the web in February.
Under you’ll discover just a few cheerful residence excursions, a beautiful sweater for spring, a case for bringing again private running a blog, and extra. We’re additionally sharing the most-read articles and the best-selling merchandise on Wit & Delight all through the month of February thus far. Take pleasure in!
11 Issues We Cherished on the Web in February
1. Tour this cheerful, colourful Stockholm flat and discover design inspiration round each nook.
2. Cup of Jo‘s Joanna Goddard opens up about her divorce.
3. This kale salad is so good we’ve made it thrice (final night time being the latest!).
4. Whereas it isn’t spring climate right here but, it’s been enjoyable to browse so many beautiful spring arrivals. The brand new assortment at Alex Mill caught my eye—particularly my very favourite sweater, which is now accessible in pink!
5. Considered one of our favourite designers, Meta Coleman, dreamt up this whimsical and comfortable baby’s bed room.
6. In an period of social media platforms, take into account this case for bringing again private running a blog.
7. How curved cupboards and cabinets can enhance any kitchen design.
8. A serene Danish residence with views of the countryside.
9. I purchased this pleated lampshade to pair with a base I already had. I’m very happy with the model and high quality—particularly for under $10.
10. A pleasant poem on what it feels prefer to be at peace with your self.
11. Ought to anybody be all in favour of planning a future journey to Charleston, we stayed with Guesthouse Charleston (it was beautiful!) and turned principally to Grace Atwood’s information for suggestions.
W&D High 5: Most-Learn Articles in February
W&D High 5: Greatest-Promoting Merchandise in February
2. Ruhicollection on Etsy Handmade Kantha Quilt
$75 – $130 $30 – $52
The prettiest colourful throw blanket.
5. Hunter Youngsters’ First Traditional Waterproof Rain Boot $65
Select from six shade choices.
Editor’s Word: This text comprises affiliate hyperlinks. Wit & Delight makes use of affiliate hyperlinks as a income to fund operations of the enterprise and to be much less depending on branded content material. Wit & Delight stands behind all product suggestions. Nonetheless have questions on these hyperlinks or our course of? Be happy to e-mail us.
Jackie is the editorial director at Wit & Delight. In her spare time, you’ll find her operating across the lakes of Minneapolis, grabbing a chew at a neighborhood restaurant, or recharging at residence along with her boyfriend and their beloved corgi, Marge. You possibly can comply with her on Instagram @jackiesaffert.