Joyful weekend, buddies! I not too long ago visited some buddies of mine who dwell in Detroit and we went to probably the most magical used bookstore, John Okay. King Books. For those who ever get an opportunity to go, I extremely advocate it; they’ve all of it of their four-story warehouse.
It was pretty to get away for a pair days, and in addition good to be house. Listed below are 10 issues I’ve been loving recently.
1. It’s lastly Birkenstock sandal season. Lol. Each summer time, I get tan traces from my sandals as a result of I put on them a lot!
2. We not too long ago needed to exchange our gooseneck kettle (lengthy story) and I’m excited for the brand new black one we obtained, because it goes with our kitchen.
3. Talking of kitchen stuff, I’ve been eyeing this digital print to border and dangle within the bar space of ours. However I haven’t pulled the set off but.
4. I really like this set of glasses. They’re so distinctive!
5. At the moment studying this e-book. A homicide thriller that I did NOT notice was really a brief sequence of two books. Ha.
6. Purchased Oscar this outfit which I want got here in my dimension, too.
7. I’m planning so as to add some wallpaper to my house workplace. I haven’t ordered it but, however I’m considering I’ll do this ghost wallpaper. 🙂
8. I can’t await inflatable pool season.
9. Ought to I add these hair clips to my assortment?
10. I not too long ago bought this belt bag. I really like the colour and it’s excellent for lengthy walks.
P.S. Listed below are some latest posts in case you missed them!